We are a collective voice to advocate for the health and prosperity of independent restaurants and bars with a culinary program in the Twin Cities through advocacy, shared knowledge, and collaborative communication.
We believe we must act in unison to identify solutions and motivate our government to address the most urgent priorities facing our businesses today.
Our work will create the evolution that our profession needs to be sustainable now and in the future.
We commit to upholding our value, uplifting our shared community, and supporting each other. We are here to protect the community we’ve created.
Who We Are
A group of creative, concerned, and passionate hospitality professionals, leaders, and advocates in the Twin Cities that will shape the future of the culinary profession during Covid-19, and beyond.
- Ann Ahmed (Lat14)
- Libby Anderson (Soigné Hospitality)
- Alison Arth (Soigné Hospitality | Salt & Roe)
- Tracy Bachul (Red Cow)
- Heather Barbod (elemental mktg)
- Isaac Becker (112 Eatery | Bar La Grassa)
- Sarah Botcher (Black Walnut Bakery)
- Molly Broder (Broders’ Restaurants)
- Mike Brown (Travail Kitchen and Amusements)
- Steven Brown (Tilia)
- David Burley (Blue Plate Restaurant Company)
- Jacquie Campbell (Red Wagon Pizza Co)
- Peter Campbell (Red Wagon Pizza Co)
- Eric Dayton (The Bachelor Farmer)
- Mike DeCamp (Jester Concepts)
- Daniel del Prado (Colita | Martina)
- Brent Frederick (Jester Concepts)
- Jonathan Gans (The Bachelor Farmer)
- Lina Goh (Zen Box Izakaya)
- Birk Grudem (Hola Arepa | Hai Hai)
- Jason Hansen (Estelle)
- Josh Hoyt (The Bachelor Farmer)
- Clay Johnston (Sprung)
- Gavin Kaysen (Soigné Hospitality)
- Ann Kim (Vestalia Hospitality)
- Russell Klein (Meritage)
- Conrad Leifur (Vestalia Hospitality)
- Becky Lemon (Vestalia Hospitality)
- John Levy (Nilan Johnson Lewis)
- Jamie Malone (Grand Cafe)
- Josh Moore (World Street Kitchen)
- John Ng (Zen Box Izakaya)
- Christina Nguyen (Hola Arepa | Hai Hai)
- Tim Niver (Saint Dinette | Mucci’s Italian)
- Nick Rancone (Twist Davis Group)
- Alex Roberts (Alma | Brasa)
- Joseph Schmitt (Nilan Johnson Lewis)
- Danny Schwartzman (Common Roots Cafe)
- Luke Shimp (Red Cow)
- Stephanie Shimp (Blue Plate Restaurant Company)
- Tracy Singleton (Birchwood Cafe)
- Randy Stanley (6Smith)
- Justin Sutherland (Madison Restaurant Group)
- Hai Truong (Ngon Vietnamese Bistro)
- Yia Vang (Union Hmong Kitchen)
- Saed Wadi (World Street Kitchen)
- Sameh Wadi (World Street Kitchen)
- Annah Walters (Soigné Hospitality)
- Tammy Wong (Rainbow Restaurant)
- Andrew Zimmern (Andrew Zimmern)
Visit this page regularly for the latest news about operating an independent restaurant and bar with a culinary program during Covid-19.
TCRC Webinar Recordings
TCRC Resource Guide
This resource guide is a constantly evolving document that is a group effort from the members of the TCRC. Please bookmark this document and refer to it often. It is available in English and Spanish.
We want your voice to join ours as we look to the future of independent restaurant operations. Bars with a culinary program are also welcome to join. Please reach out to let us know how actively involved you’d like to be with our mission.